Improve your opportunities
Keys to success.
Over the years, we’ve learnt what it takes to improve your opportunities as a consultant. This includes keeping your profile updated, sending in your application as quickly as possible and being well prepared for the interview.
How to write a CV.
With a well-written, clear and relevant CV – including the right keywords from the advert – you increase your chances of getting the assignment.
Be prepared for the interview.
- Do your homework – read up on the company or the organisation. Ask you contact person at Ework about the client and the assignment.
- Dress correctly – but pick clothes that you feel comfortable in
- Be on time
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression – don’t forget to introduce yourself and look the other person in the eye.
- Highlight your skills – and make a point of what you do to improve your less attractive qualities
- Reply comprehensively – not just yes or no…
- Know your reasons why yowant the assignment
- Be objective
- Ask questions
- Think about your body language